Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] New dissector: STANAG 5066

From: "M.P. Andriesse" <menno.andriesse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 14:49:05 +0200
All,

attached is a new plugin-dissector. ('svn diff' against current HEAD...)

STANAG 5066 is a datacom protocol for 'long thin pipes with a high bit error rate' (ie. an HF radio channel).

Most (if not all) current implementations of a 5066 stack use a TCP port to communicate between the stack and the clients. This dissector shows the D_PDUs that flow between a 5066 client and the stack.

More info on STANAG 5066 available on http://s5066.nc3a.nato.int

any comments are of course welcome...
Thanks,

--