Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] MATE & Radius issue

Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 19:39:30 +0200
I'll take a look later on into this issue.

It appears that it is crashing when a non-existent field is given in
an Extract statement.

In the meanwhile you want to change the radius field names to be
radius.Framed_IP_Address and radius.User_Name. As  the radius field
names had changed since we added the radius dictionary files (and the
wiki wasn't updated).

Luis.

On 10/13/05, Michael Kopp (News) <mk.news@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,

I think I found a bug with Ethereal MATE Plugin and Radius stuff