Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Pipes and Ethereal

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 20:37:20 +0200
Dmitry Pasheev wrote:

Hi, all.

I want to get more information about using pipes in Ethereal.

I studied the documentation and source code and I didn’t find support pipes in Ethereal for WIN32 systems

Does this feature includes in new ethereal release or does not?

Hi!

Capturing from pipes is currently not supported on Win32 systems.

I don't have plans to change this, and don't have heard that others will do.

BTW: The related Wiki page is: http://wiki.ethereal.com/CaptureSetup/Pipes

Regards, ULFL