Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Missing files with 10.5

From: "jtse" <jtse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 16:34:46 -0700

Hi,

Currently I have version 10.2, but after I merged/upgrade to 10.5, I got compiler error because of the version 10.5 missed the following files

x11-declarations.h and x11-register-info.h which referenced by the packet-x11.c.

Please update that and I appreciate it if you can forward me these two files.

Thanks.

Julia