Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] svn ignore settings ?

From: "Graham Bloice" <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:36:07 +0100
The output of svn status gives me the following after a clean import and
build:

?      doc\pod2htmd.tmp
?      doc\pod2htmi.tmp
?      image\tethereal.rc
?      image\ethereal.RES
?      image\libethereal.rc
?      image\ethereal.rc
?      image\text2pcap.RES
?      image\wiretap.RES
?      image\libethereal.RES
?      image\mergecap.RES
?      image\wiretap.rc
?      image\mergecap.rc
?      image\editcap.RES
?      image\tethereal.RES
?      image\editcap.rc
?      image\text2pcap.rc
?      plugins\opsi\opsi.lib
?      plugins\opsi\vc60.pdb
?      plugins\opsi\opsi.dll
?      plugins\opsi\opsi.exp
?      plugins\opsi\packet-opsi.obj

All of these are generated files and should be ignored by svn.  Does
something need to be tweaked on the anonsvn server, or do I do it locally ?

Regards,

Graham Bloice