Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Patch for packet-per.c

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 17:51:16 -0700

On Thursday, August 28, 2003, at 3:27 PM, Andreas Sikkema wrote:

This patch will hide some more fileds behind the "show asn.1
internals" preference. It will also show the booleans as values true
or false, in stead of Set or not set. Side effect is that extension
bits are now also true or false...

Checked in.

I'm sorry about some parts of the diff, for some reason diff seems to
see more changes than I made, I removed those I could remove.

Probably white space issues of some sort. I had to apply most of the patch manually; the version I checked in doesn't include any white-space-only changes.