Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Problems with H.323 dissector(s)

From: Andreas Sikkema <ramdyne@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 23:44:58 +0200
Hi,

I just checked some H.323 captures I have in my archive and I found a
couple of problems.

1. InformationRequestResponses are not decoded properly (I have not
   yet seen one decoded properly) (H.225.0 RAS)
2. There is a problem with H.225.0 CS messages (particularly with
   SETUP messages for some reason.
3. I have seen problems with H.245

The last two are probably related to TPKT handling. The first two
problems are evident in the attached capture.

I am too tired to look into this at the moment ;-)

--
Andreas