Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Updates to find dialog

From: "Greg Morris" <gmorris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 08:16:29 -0600
Guy,

The GTK+ site isn't really down just the home page is redirected. On the page that is displayed there is a link to click on to continue on to the normal GTK+ page. I ran into this to, and finally clicked on the link after a little investigation.
Greg

On Thursday, August 28, 2003, at 3:51 PM, Greg Morris wrote:

> The attached patch changes the syntax to match Guy's recommendations
> and also disables the filter button when the filter syntax selection
> is not selected.

Checked in, with a few more text tweaks.

It might be worth having the "Filter:" button only be displayed if
display filter syntax is being used, and have a "Hex data:" label be
displayed if hex syntax is used and a "String:" label be displayed if
string syntax is being used.  I don't know the GTK+ syntax offhand, and
the GTK+ site is currently down as part of a protest against software
patents.