Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Tooltips

From: John McDermott <jjm@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 10:50:44 -0600
I like tooltips if they are really tips and provide some information. I do not find ones useful that just repeat the info on the control. Also, it is especially nice if they go away after, say, 20 seconds.

--john

Greg Morris wrote:
Everyone,
I have been thinking of going through the controls in Ethereal and adding tooltips. Good or bad idea? Greg