Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Phase two of color filters update

From: Richard Urwin <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 01:35:36 +0100
On Monday 18 Aug 2003 10:47 pm, Guy Harris wrote:
> On Thursday, August 14, 2003, at 2:40 PM, Richard Urwin wrote:
> > I am no tech writer, but I have scribbled something that might form
> > the basis of a new user manual page. See color2.txt, which will
> > also serve to describe the changes in detail.
>
> So why are the buttons called "Export" and "Import" for GTK1.2 and
> "Save As" and "Open" for GTK2?

Sorry, just got back from holiday. I was hoping to get any questions out
of the way before Saturday, but you were at Comfest (IIRC).

There are no stock objects for Import and Export. Rather than adding
simple labled buttons, I decided this way was the lesser of the two
evils.

On Tuesday 19 Aug 2003 10:26 am, Ronnie Sahlberg wrote:
> It adds the functionality to export/import the whole or part of the
> color filter list
> so it gets easier to distribute interesting color filters among your
> peers.

And to keep a library of useful filter combinations yourself.

--
Richard Urwin