Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Request for FrameRelay captures.

From: "Ronnie Sahlberg" <ronnie_sahlberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 20:19:00 +1000
Hi list.

I just checked in a new feature for ethereal to list conversations of
various types in a clist window.

I would like to add the same functionality to FrameRelay protocol as well
but do not have
any such captures.
If anyone has FrameRelay captures to send me I would be grateful.
Other uncommon protocols would also be welcome.

This feature will be extended to provide a menu where the normal
Prepare/Match items can be used to operate on the
display filter to select specific conversations.

best regards
    ronnie sahlberg