Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] H.263 dissector

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 23:38:36 -0700
On Fri, Aug 22, 2003 at 08:13:14PM +0200, list_ethereal@xxxxxx wrote:
> Well, as I am not aware about the recent development or anything, I make
> that decision up to you. This dissector works in this way.

Dissector tables aren't a recent development.

The "rtp.pt" dissector table, however, is a *very* recent development -
in fact, I just checked in a change to add it. :-)

Tomas was suggesting that one be introduced, not that it had already
been introduced.

I also checked in a change to make the H.261, H.263, and MPEG-1
dissectors register themselves in that table.