Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Proposal for replacement of tap_rtp.c

From: "Ronnie Sahlberg" <ronnie_sahlberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 14:55:17 +1000
The code does not compile neither for Gtk1 or for Gtk2

Gtk1 complains about missing definitions for g_strl...
Gtk2 complains about a lot of unused variables and fails shortly thereafter.

Please provide a real  diff -c  diff that also updates the appropriate
makefiles (Makefile.am  Makefile.nmake)
and updates to ethereal.pod.template  documentation when it compiles.