Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] packet-smpp.c - support for GSM SMS data coding (3GPP TS 23.038)

From: Biot Olivier <Olivier.Biot@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 20:25:37 +0200
Hi all,

Attached patch adds support for the GSM SMS and the GSM Cell Broadcast
Service (CBS) data coding scheme (DCS) as per 3GPP TS 23.038 V5.0.0. It
currently replaces the existing data coding scheme (DCS) dissection.
As I did not figure out yet how to know whether SMS or CBS (or XXX) decoding
must be presented, I currently always decode both for SMS and CBS. If I can
know when SMS or CBS DCS applies, I'll be able to refine the dissection and
apply the correct dissection at all times.

Please review and check in.

Regards,

Olivier

PS I'm using 4-space tabulation.