Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Font

Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 11:52:23 +0200
Hello All,

I have Gnome 2.2 / Gtk 2.x and have the problem that the "hex view" uses
a non fixed size font. How can I change this, or a better question isn't
it possible to program it so that it always looks correct even without
fixed font (by positioning the chars by "hand" ) ?

- Erwin

--
       Erwin Rol Software Engineering - http://www.erwinrol.com/