Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Top Talkers patch

From: "Pia Sahlberg" <piabar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 14:53:23 +0000
Hi list,

I have a patch that adds TopTalkers functionality to ethereal, similar to
-z io,users,xxx does for ethereal.

The data is presented in a clist and by selecting one entry it will be possible to automatically change the main windows display filter to that particular conversation.

I will send this patch in next week when i get home again.

best regards
   ronnie sahlberg

Hotmail is now available on Australian mobile phones. Go to http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/signup.asp