Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] h225 + rtp

From: "Pia Sahlberg" <piabar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 19:03:37 +0000
hi list,

andreas (or someone else), can you do a patch to the h225(or is this inside the h245 dissector?) dissector to add snooping of when rtp and rtcp sessions are signalled? should be just some cut-n-paste from the previous patch to add snooping of when we have h245
traffic?

or can you tell me which packets and which structures in these protocols where the ip and port of
rtp is signalled  so i can add it?

best regards
   ronnie sahlberg

Hotmail is now available on Australian mobile phones. Go to http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/signup.asp