Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] define PLUGINS_NEED_ADDRESS_TABLE

From: "li" <li_shunda@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 08:23:09 +0800
thanks very much, we do something just very like packet analyzer, but we capture packets using our library, and use our file format with 64bit packet ID and split one file to about 4M, I know Chris Waters, and I give him the source code of pktscap.dll , which is one library I made to capture packets,.

we want to use Ethereal only  to decode packets to tree view, other function we already finish.

if you need the source code, I will give you.

I have another Email address lishunda@ChinaTTL
I work in China Technology Telecommunications Labs

thanks and best regards,

Frank Li