Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] err on building ethereal in gtk

From: Andreas Sikkema <ramdyne@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 18:33:28 +0200
Loïc Minier wrote:
> Masoud Kalali <security@xxxxxxxxxxxx> - Mon, Aug 04, 2003:
>> capture_dlg.c(32) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file:
>> 'gtk/gtk.h': No such file or directory
>  It seems to me you're missing the development headers of gtk. Did you
>  install gtk-dev?

I had the same problems. First see the message from Lars Roland
(http://www.ethereal.com/lists/ethereal-dev/200307/msg00264.html) and
make sure your config.nmake is per the patch (look carefully). Also
make sure you have Glib 2 and GTK 1.3, as per his email.

You might also edit plugns/makefile.nmake to skip the gcc phase.

--
Andreas Sikkema