Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] h225 conversation patch

From: "Pia Sahlberg" <piabar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 15:10:34 +0000
I tested it on the example RTP capture on the website and it worked.

I dont have access to any other captures at present or during next week.
You can mail another capture to this hotmail address if you want me to test it
and if it is possible to zip the capture to <100kb

From: "Andreas Sikkema" Subject: Re: [Ethereal-dev] h225 conversation patch
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 15:34:19 +0200 (CEST)

I have a capture where this doesn't work, where the plugin has no
problems... Did you etst it with the RTP sample capture from the Ethereal
site? I couldn't get that one to work yesterday.

ninemsn Extra Storage comes with McAfee Virus Scanning - to keep your Hotmail account and PC safe. Click here http://join.msn.com/