Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkobject.c: line 1033 (gtk_object_set_data

From: Andy Howell <AndyHowell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 00:41:18 -0500
I recently noticed I'm getting the following error:

Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from (NULL) pointer to `GtkObject'

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkobject.c: line 1033 (gtk_object_set_data): assertion `object != NULL' failed.

I'm sure it is because I'm doing something silly, but I can't figure out what. Sometimes I get a segv, other times I don't. I tried tracing it, but didn't figure much out other than it happens between calls to my dissector. I am loading up a test file, which has 18 packets in it. After my dissector returns for the 19th time, I get the above message.

When it does segv, its in gtk_file_selection_file_button.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

	Andy