Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] First patches from h225/h245 maintainer

Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 16:00:12 +0200
Hi,

I'll be maintaining thwe fantastic work Ronnie has done.

So, for starters, here's the first two patches from me.
One is for H.245, when more than one H.245 message is in a
TCP packet/message/frame/whatever, this code will show
them all instead of the last one.

The other is for H.225, when a H.245 address/port combination
is found, create a conversation for t. This code looks a lot like
the code that used to be in the plugin. Unfortunately the IP
address used to be a char* but is now a guint32 and for
some reason it doesn't work right yet. Bootom line, theres one
bug here: it doesnt work. If anyone has a better idea....

--
Andreas Sikkema
andreas.sikkema@xxxxxxxxxxx