Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] List of columns is too long

From: Tomas Kukosa <tomas.kukosa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 07:09:40 +0200
I tried solution using submenus. See attached patch.
It creates submenus "Source addresses" and "Destination addresses".

It has only one (but very small from my point of view) disadvantage. The
option menu can not be synchronized with submenu item. So I removed all
gtk_option_menu_set_history(). I think usability was not decreased with
this change.

 Regards,
   Tom