Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] iSCSI Dissector Available

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 11:54:22 -0700 (PDT)
> I inclose the source for an iSCSI (SCSI over TCP) protocol
> dissector.

Checked in...

> Please send me any contributions or bug fixes etc.

...with one change - heuristic dissectors must not throw an exception
until they have determined that the packet is a packet for their
protocol, so the iSCSI dissector has to first check whether there are at
least 8 bytes worth of data in the packet before fetching the opcode and
data segment length from the packet and, if there aren't at least 8
bytes, it has to return FALSE.