Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Wishlist: clear capture window

From: David Santinoli <u235@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 16:32:38 +0200
Here's my wishlist item - I'm appending to this thread since it's still related
to discarding uninteresting captured data without restarting the capture
currently in progress.
I'd like to have some sort of "clear window" button (or menu item) to wipe all
data captured during the current session from the display window (and possibly
from memory too) without having to stop the session and start a new one.
Unluckily I have no experience with Gtk so I can't produce a suitable patch.

Any feedback?

Cheers,
 David