Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] wiretap

From: PC Drew <drewpc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 14:26:27 -0600
I'm interested in writing a Python module to access the wiretap library...does anyone have some good insight as to where I should start to learn about the wiretap library? I've been looking through the code and it seems that wtap.c is the place to be. Is there any documentation on the wiretap API?

--
PC Drew

 Be nice or I'll replace you with a very
 small shell script.