Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] TCP-Clear protocol

From: Lenic Franc RDSP <lenic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 08:36:35 +0200
Hay!

I want to know , where can I found the TCP-Clear protocol ( RFC ??, flow
control ).

TCP-Clear is a raw TCP dialup connection, it allows a direct connection from
the user's termination point on
the network access server to the destination specified by the Login-IP-Host
and Login-TCP-Port.

Access Protocols : PPP, SLIP, TCP-Clear

Radius Login-Service: Telnet,Rlogin,TCP-Clear,PortMaster,LAT ( RFC 2058 ).

TCP-Clear tunnels can be established for SLIP, asynchronous and PPP
connections. TCP-Clear tunnels are
similar to L2TP tunnels, but I don't know the differences.

Thanks for your  assistance!

Franc Lenic