Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] update about IS-IS protocol

From: zze-PENNETIER Jean-Christian stagiaire FTRD/DAC/ISS <jeanchristian.pennetier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 11:19:37 +0200
Hello,

I updated Ethereal source files about the IS-IS protocol.

Patches implement:

- Analysis of new TLVs about routing IPv6 defined in [1]: TLVs 232 and 236.

- Analysis of new TLVs about traffic engineering defined in [2]: TLVs 134,
135 and TLV 22, which sub-TLVs are 3, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 18.

- In packet-isis-lsp.c, subtrees of types ett_isis_lsp_clv_is_neighbors and
ett_isis_lsp_clv_ip_reachability had same type children. It wasn't
consistent with the way other protocols analysis were realized. In order to
improve consistency with the rest of Ethereal code, I created new types for
children subtrees and updated the code for functions
dissect_lsp_eis_neighbors_clv_inner() and dissect_lsp_ip_reachability_clv().

- I also reorganized the file "packet-isis-lsp.c" (dissect_XXX functions are
now sorted in order of TLV codes) and improved comments' template.

[1] <draft-ietf-isis-ipv6-02.txt>
	Routing IPv6 with IS-IS
	by Christian E. Hopps
	of NextHop Technologies

[2] <draft-ietf-isis-traffic-02.txt>
	IS-IS extensions for Traffic Engineering
	by Tony Li and Henk Smit
	of Procket Networks
	september 2000

Jean-Christian Pennetier