Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] What happened to dfilter2sgml ...

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 12:42:36 -0700 (PDT)
> I can't see the code for dfilter2sgml in Ethereal 0.8.17 anymore ...

"Anymore"?  A quick look at the CVS tree doesn't show "dfilter2sgml"
ever having been in any of the "Makefile.am" files, so I'm not sure it
ever was in any of the tarballs.

If it - or "efilter2sgml", for that matter - should be in the tarball, it
should be added to the EXTRA_DIST macro in the top-level "Makefile.am".