Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Installing wireshark on MacOS Catalina via brew

From: varun siripurapu <varunsiripurapu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 14:19:09 -0700

Hi Devs,

I installed Wireshark using "brew cask install Wireshark" successfully on Mac OS Catalina as you could see below.

`varuns@varuns /Applications % brew cask install Wireshark

==> Downloading https://1.na.dl.wireshark.org/osx/all
versions/Wireshark%203.2.2%20Intel%2064.d
Already downloaded: /Users/varuns/Library/Caches/Homebrew/downloads/814d9ff11298d07c1191cc943808f06cb527d98d0a5e99e814c4b5823b715d7d--Wireshark 3.2.2 Intel 64.dmg
==> Verifying SHA-256 checksum for Cask 'wireshark'.
==> Installing Cask wireshark
==> Running installer for wireshark; your password may be necessary.
==> Package installers may write to any location; options such as --appdir are ignored.
installer: Package name is ChmodBPF
installer: Upgrading at base path /
installer: The upgrade was successful.
==> Running installer for wireshark; your password may be necessary.
==> Package installers may write to any location; options such as --appdir are ignored.
installer: Package name is Add Wireshark to the system PATH
installer: Upgrading at base path /
installer: The upgrade was successful.
==> Moving App 'Wireshark.app' to '/Applications/Wireshark.app'.
🍺  wireshark was successfully installed!`

I do see that Wireshark.app is present in Applications directory

`varuns@varuns /Applications % ls | grep -i Wire
Wireshark.app`

But, I see that Wireshark is not installed.

varuns@varuns ~ % which Wireshark
Wireshark not found

Could someone let me know what is missing here?

Thanks,
Varun.