Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] HTTP2 stream id detection

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 01:58:23 +0000
I am definitely no expert in http2, but if you first filter on "http2" traffic to reduce the dataset to the 12 packets you mentioned (assuming TCP reassembly is enabled), you can then expand on the HyperText Transfer Protocol 2" in the packet details pane and the find and right-click on the "Stream Identifier" and choose "Apply as Column".  That will show you which packets are associated with which stream.  If I'm reading the information correctly, video segment #1 is associated with http2.streamid 1 and video segment #2 is associated with http2.streamid 3.  It would seem that only data for video segment #1 appears in the capture file though, judging by the values in the "Stream Identifier" column.

I'm not sure if this helps you?
- Chris