Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Dump forwarding

From: luca paganotti <luca.paganotti@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 15:36:16 +0100
Ok, tcpreplay is usefull to get the same packets flow, by the way I would like to redirect the dumped packets to specific IP address and port to be able to read and manage this flow. tcpreplay seems to exactly mimic the dumped flow between source and destination address/port dumped in the file. Is there a way to redirect packets where I want them to go?

-- lucapaganotti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-- skype name: luca.paganotti
http://it.linkedin.com/in/lucapaganotti
-- Mastodon: lucapaganotti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
-- Mistakes are portals of discovery - JAAJ