Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Dump forwarding

From: luca paganotti <luca.paganotti@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 11:03:55 +0100
Hi, I'm relatively new to wireshark, but not a power user. I've a .pcapng file containing the dump of an UDP stream.
I'm wondering if, by any means, I can read the dump and forward it to a custom port on some box.

I've tried to use libwiretab in a small c++ project but having some trouble to find out how to use it and if it's the right tool to do what I want. I'm using a debian linux box.

Can someone, please, give some hint in the case wireshark can natively do such a thing?
Or, alternatively, direct me to the right source of information about wireshark development libraries?

Thank you all, for any answer.

-- sourceforge email:
-- lucapaganotti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-- skype name: luca.paganotti
http://it.linkedin.com/in/lucapaganotti
-- Mastodon: lucapaganotti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
-- Mistakes are portals of discovery - JAAJ