Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Where to Find USBP-cap 1.3.0.3?

From: "Barry S. Finkel" <bsfinkel@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2018 20:20:37 -0500
I had Wireshark 2.2.4 installed with USBP-cap 1.1.0
on my Windows 7 Professional 32-bit system.  I used Wireshark
yesterday, and I was prompted to install 2.6.2 and
USBP-cap 1.3.0.3.  During the install process, the button
to install the new USBP-cap was inoperative, so I could not
upgrade that component.  Then I uninstalled the older USBP-cap
via the regular uninstall programs process.
I searched via Google, and I could not find a USBP-cap 1.3.0.3
to download and install.  Where do I find this new USBP-cap?
Thanks.

--Barry Finkel