Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark Bluetooth

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 12:28:39 -0700
On Jul 17, 2014, at 11:55 AM, Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> However, there appears to be another problem with libpcap, wherein it's not seeing the packets that hcidump is.  I'll see whether I can reproduce this on one of my Linux virtual machines.

Unfortunately, I was unable to see any Bluetooth traffic - even on the (Mac) host (using Apple's PacketLogger) for the virtual machines - so I was unable to reproduce the problem.

You can try reporting this to tcpdump-workers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, to see if the people who actually *developed* the Bluetooth support in libpcap can help.