Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Displaying column headers in Tshark output

From: Matteo Arnò <matteo.arno@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 17:38:09 +0100
Hello,

I would like to convert a pcapng into text (from command line) for automated parsing using a SW tool.

Is there any way to display the column headers for EACH packet, when converting the pcap to txt file using Tshark?

i.e. I want this line:
No.     Time            Source                Destination           Protocol Length Info

above the information related to each packet.

I tried -T fields with -e options, but apparently the header is only displayed in the first line of the txt file. I need it to be displayed with each packet (as it happens with the manual "export packet dissections" from wireshark).

Thanks in advance,

--
Matteo Arnò
IOT Engineer