Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] can/should SCCP XUDT reassembly be adjusted or finer-grain

From: Ariel Burbaickij <ariel.burbaickij@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 21:04:33 +0100
OK, thank you for the update. Maybe it would be a good idea to clean the corresponding code in packet-sccp.c too :). Actually, both methods are fine with me, i.e option being labeled "Reassembly UDT/DT1/etc." or to have separate ones for each type. Actually, one case where it might be useful is during some type acceptance or torture testing. Now, do you have something to say about the actual process of reassembly in case of DT1, as I wrote in my second e-mail? It is not very clear to me in all details how it happens.

/wbr
Ariel Burbaickij