Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] can/should SCCP XUDT reassembly be adjusted or finer-grain

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 13:30:30 -0500
On 11/22/13 13:26, Ariel Burbaickij wrote:
Hello all,
obviously from several levels ""SCCP XUDT  reassembly" does not control
reassembly of {X,L}UDT but also of DT1s, shouldn't the corresponding
parameter under preferences be adjuster or maybe better yet -- introduce
several -- one for {L,X}UDT, another one for DT{1.2}?

I'm not sure why we'd need 2 preferences: it seems unlikely someone would want to reassemble XUDTs but not reassemble DT1s.

But I see your point that the interface is misleading; I updated the preference text (and a bit more) in r53576. That change will show up in the next development version (1.11.3) and the next stable version (1.12.0?).