Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark unable to decode SMB2 IOCTL buffer

From: Rupam Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 05:25:15 +0000

Hi,

I have been using wireshark for long time. Recently I found that wireshark is not able to show the buffer field of SMB2 IOCTL packet.

I am using wireshark Version 1.8.5 (SVN Rev 47350 from /trunk-1.8). Please let me know how I would be able to see those field which are reflecting as unknown.

Thanks,

Rupam