Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Need to know filter expression for computing bandwidth

From: W T <wokelmal@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 09:05:14 -0800
Hi,

I have a TCP session between client and server, the data comes from the server at regular interval as burst, for example once in every 20 seconds few 500~900Kbps of data gets send in few seconds.

I am interested in computing the bandwidth during that burst period, and also duration of that particular burst. When i use follow TCP stream or TCP conversation it gives the average bps and it not i wanted.  I wanted each burst interval, is there any way we can get it directly.

Thanks
Wo.