Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Capturing 3G HSPDA Traffic

From: David Murray <D.Murray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2012 09:18:35 +0800
Hi,

Hi am interested in determining how many retransmissions are occurring at L2 in my wireless networks. Doing this with a monitor mode WiFi device is relatively simple. However, doing this for my 3G connection is more complex.

Does anyone know of a good way to use TCPdump/Wireshark to determine the number of L2 retransmits on a HSPDA network?

Thanks for your help,
Dave