Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] basic usage problem

Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 14:59:36 +0000

Just installed Wireshark and started capture. Plugged in our GigE camera under development.  Connected and collected a frame of data.

Wireshark shows all of the GVCP requests and answers.  Very nice!  But I am not seeing any of the UDP data.  I have no filters set, just selected the interface then slicked start. I have run Wireshark before on another computer where the UDP data just showed up along with the GVCP packets. I know the data is there because my PC app displays the image. But not in Wireshark.

How do I get the UDP data?

Kurt