Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark 1.8.xx issue with pdml

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 16:08:41 -0400
NITIN GOYAL wrote:
Hi

I have just started using the newer version of Wireshark 1.8.xx and i can't see the option to save the content in pdml form by exporting the data. So, in this newer version of Wireshark, is there any option to extract the data in pdml format??

I think it moved; it's now in the File->Export Packet Dissections->as XML - "PDML" [...] menu item.