Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark 1.8.xx issue with pdml

From: NITIN GOYAL <nitinkumgoyal@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 11:34:23 +0530
Hi

I have just started using the newer version of Wireshark 1.8.xx and i can't see the option to save the content in pdml form by exporting the data. So, in this newer version of Wireshark, is there any option to extract the data in pdml format??

Also, when i extract the pdml using the tshark command line, i can see that the structure of pdml have changed for TCP protocols (this is the only protocol i have tested so far) if we compare it with the the version 1.6.xx. I am not finding the required proto fields in this new pdml tags.

Is there any way i can see what specific changes ha been done in the pdml structure?

Regards
Nitin