Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Decode Error for EIGRP Update Packet

From: adrian sizemore <adriansizemore@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 14:48:15 -0400
Dear Wireshark Development community,

I was running an EIGRP lab via dynagen and ran across an issue where an EIGRP update packet, with TLV 0x00f2, was not being correctly decoded.  I was using wireshark build 1.6.7.  I changed to 1.7.1 and the update packet was correctly decoded.  I attached the capture file to this email.  I also attached a 1.6.7 and 1.7.1 captures of the problem.

Respectfully,

Adrian Sizemore

CCNP CCIP

Apex NC