Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] More flexibility for decode-as ?

From: Markku Savela <msa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 11:03:37 +0300
I'm doing some weird things, like

 - capturing packets from WIFI mon device
 - wrapping them as into ethernet frame using some random ethertype (X)

Now, on the other end of ethernet I I'm running wireshark, and
would like to be able to say:

 decode the payload of my ethertype X as 802.11 plus radiotap header?

But, wireshark does not allow it, but insists on selecting only
from link protocols.

Is there any way to get the wireshark do what I want (pick *ANY*
dissector at any level?)