Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Traffic over a VLAN

From: Martin Visser <martinvisser99@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 13:29:35 +1100
Just apply a display filter "vlan.id == 124". Then go to the Statistics menu and say use Summary or IOGraphs to view the displayed frames data.

Regards, Martin

MartinVisser99@xxxxxxxxx

On 29 March 2012 00:44, manoj malik <manojmalik5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Team

Can we check throughput of any VLAN in wireshark logs.

Lets say we have VLAN ID 124 and we want to know what is throughput
for this VLAN ID on particular ethernet port.

Regards
Manoj Malik