Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark for SIP/SDP/RTP (VoIP) - Problems

From: Jerry George <jerrygb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 09:54:44 -0400
Hi All,

I am trying to capture SIP, SIP/SDP, and RTP messages using Wireshark, however, I am able to receive many other packets except these.

My Wireless interface does not work with Wireshark, however I tried with my Ethernet Wired interface as well. I tried phone call with X-Lite to my SIP Application Server and none of these are getting captured. Also to note is that sometimes the SIP AS, assumes my IPv6 address.

My Interface are,

Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller (Wired)
Intel WiFi Link 1000 BGN (Wireless)

Could anyone who knows/or had similar problems, please help?

Thanks,
Jerry