Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark RTP Stream - Packet Lost in Neg value over the WAN‏

From: Farooq Razzaque <farooq_mcp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 22:03:33 +0500
Dear All

Can u have a look at the attached screen shot of wireshark. In LOST COLUMN it is showing 300% , -299.7% pack lost.

Do u have any idea that are these packet loss is normal/abnormal.

IP phones ( 172.20.24.x) are located in one branch and Recording machine (172.20.19.17) is located in other branch.

SPANing is happing over the WAN via L2TPV3.

IP Phones : 172.20.24.X (IP Phone)

172.20.19.17 (Recording machine)