Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] No interfaces, no /dev directory (MacOS X)

From: Steven Ross <wireshark.org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 22:13:11 -0700
On Sep 5, 2011, at 19:54 , Guy Harris wrote:

It's a startup item, no a script to be run by itself. You need to run it with SystemStarter:

	sudo SystemStarter start ChmodBPF

I tried that and I get:
chgrp: access_bpf: Invalid argument

This obviously refers to line 24, which reads:
chgrp access_bpf /dev/bpf*

Like I said earlier, I'm not an expert, can't really tell what's wrong with that line - or my system. But does that help to troubleshoot?